Three delicious sweet cocktails and three classic Italian bitter cocktails for a flavour harmony - gift wrapped.
With gift sleeve! Three delicious sweet cocktails and three classic Italian bitter cocktails for a flavour harmony.
Get the best of both worlds featuring award-winning sweet classic cocktails Cosmopolitan, Daiquiri and Gin Proved. Balanced with our best selling bitter Italian cocktails, Negroni, Milano Torino and Boulevardier.
Wrapped in our Valentine's Day gift sleeve, the Bitter-Sweet Love Cocktail Box is all about flavour harmony - not too sweet, not too sour, not too savoury.
Six cocktails ideal for sharing with your loved one, your galentine, or your best friends:
- Cosmopolitan Cocktail: Ketel One Vodka | Cointreau | Toschi wild blueberry syrup | Organic Citric Acid | 100ml | 22% ABV
- Daiquiri Cocktail: Pampero White Rum | Organic Citric acid | Toschi Liquid Sugar | 100ml | 19.1% ABV
- Gin Proved Cocktail: Tanqueray Gin | Bols Parfait Amour | Organic Citric Acid | Toschi Liquid Sugar | Water | 100ml | 22.2% ABV
- Negroni Cocktail: Tanqueray Gin | Cocchi Storico Vermouth di Torino | Campari | Angostura bitters | 100ml | 22% ABV
- Milano Torino Cocktail: Cocchi Storico Vermouth di Torino | Campari | Angostura Bitters | 100ml | 17% ABV
- Boulevardier Cocktail: Bulleit Bourbon | Cocchi Storico Vermouth di Torino | Campari | Angostura Bitters | 100ml | 22.5% ABV
Hand-mixed in Italy with the best spirits from all over the world
A Complete Negroni Guide: The King of Italian Campari Cocktails
Negroni, with its deliciously bitter taste, is classified as the king of Italian Campari cocktails! Find out all about Negroni Cocktail with our complete guide.
The Secret of the Best 3 Campari Cocktails from Italy
With its bold flavor and that pinch of bitterness that gives to every cocktail, Campari has always been a popular liquor and the perfect plus to traditional Italian aperitif cocktail.
4 unique bitter cocktails to enjoy holidays at best
Bitter cocktails, with their enveloping and distinctive bitter flavour, are the most used ever. Great classics, with an ancient and curious story, they know how delight the palate of all mixology lovers.